Emergency Dentist in London for Out of Hour Dental Care
Our team of emergency dentist in London is always on call and available to see you at Museum Dental Suites in London - and with our help, you can get immediate treatment for issues ranging from broken or chipped teeth, to toothaches or swelling, as well as repairs to damaged dental work like crowns and dentures .
Whether you've suffered an injury to a tooth or are experiencing another type of serious dental problem, it's likely that you'll be feeling a significant amount of discomfort and distress - and waiting around for a few hours or a couple of days is simply not an option. Then you can book our 24 hours dentist for an earliest emergency appointment to resolve your initial symptoms, so that you can feel as comfortable as possible with us.
Steps to be Taken by Our 24 Hour Dentist for Emergency:
- When you contact Museum Dental Suites for urgent care, you’ll be put through to an experienced emergency dentist who will help to assess your situation over the phone and advise on how to deal with the situation.
- On arrival at our Holborn suites, a qualified dental expert will evaluate your condition and determine the best course of treatment. The options will be explained to you in detail and we’ll quickly work to alleviate any pain you might be feeling.
- Once a treatment has been decided, we'll work quickly to get the procedure underway. Our 24/7 emergency dentistry suites is fully equipped with the tools necessary for carrying out a wide range of treatments and we can administer local anaesthetics and various pain relief to ensure you are as comfortable as possible throughout the procedure.
What to do in case of a Dental Emergency?
- It can certainly be a frightening and stressful time when you or someone you care about is in pain, but if you think that 24/7 emergency dentistry services are necessary, it’s important to remain calm and act efficiently to help ensure the best outcome.
- Get in touch with Museum Dental Suites by dialing 0207 036 1999. Our emergency dentists will discuss your situation with you and provide advice on what to do next, and we can also arrange for you to receive expert emergency dental care, even if it’s out of our normal working hours.
- In the case of an entire tooth or a piece of tooth having come out, try to handle it as little as possible. You may be able to gently place a knocked-out tooth back in the socket and hold it in place with some moistened cotton wool or a used tea bag. However, you must also be careful to not accidentally swallow the tooth.
- If you can’t get the tooth back in place, keep it clean and bring it with you in a container of milk or saliva.
- Bleeding should be dealt with by applying a cold, wet compress and constant pressure to the area. Avoid swallowing any blood, as this could cause feelings of nausea or sickness.
Why Choose Us at Your Dental Emergency Situation:
- Appointments available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- We offer a friendly, caring service.
- Located in Central London (Near Holborn, Russell Square and Tottenham Court Road tube stations)
- Affordable Prices.
- Highly Experienced and Qualified Staff.
- Modern, spacious environment.
- We Accept all Dental Insurances
- Insurance Companies
We Accept all Dental Insurances
Don’t Suffer – Contact Museum Dental Suites Today
If you’re in need of 24/7 emergency dentist in London, you shouldn’t have to wait to get treatment – so get in touch with the friendly and caring staff at Museum Dental Suites. We are committed to providing a friendly and caring service that meets your specific needs and our expert emergency dental care will effectively deal with any urgent dental problem that you may have.