- Straight teeth and a nice smile that improves
- self-esteem and confidence.
- To prevent excessive wear on certain teeth not contacting properly with the opposing arch.
- Freedom from jaw/joint pain.
- Improved ability to clean one’s teeth and avoid tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Establish a healthy foundation for the replacement of missing teeth or other restorative dental work.
- Improved facial shape and profile
Orthodontic treatment involves straightening or moving teeth, to improve both their appearance and how they work. It is also useful for the long-term health of the teeth, gum and jaw joints, by spreading the biting pressure over all the teeth and lessening any crowding in your mouth. Both children and adults can have this kind of treatment, but for children it may be necessary to wait until enough of their teeth have come through before commencing treatment.
At Museum Dental Suite, we specialise in offering short-term Orthodontic Treatments which includes Inman Alligners, Fast Braces, 6 Month Smiles and also Invisalign.
- Inman Alligners this offers the fastest method of treatment (Between 6-16 weeks), whereby the brace is removable for eating and drinking and the device is more discreet than conventional braces.
- Fastbraces® Technology has been developed to straighten teeth differently – allowing for a fast, safe and affordable solution.
- 6 Month Smiles – Our 6 Month Orthodontic Makeover utilises specialised clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
- Invisalign Braces – We offer the clinically proven invisalign braces treatment, the almost invisible way to provide teeth straightening.